Successfully energizing the project of increasing capacity of 220/110kV Tri An substation
In which, Advanced Information Technologies Corporation (AIT CORP) is honored to be selected as the contractor to supply and transport power transformers, primary and secondary equipment, and supply materials and equipment for construction works.
This is a grade I energy industrial project with the specific scale as follows:
- New equipment and installation of 220/110kV – 250MVA transformer (MBA AT7 – 250MVA)
- New installation for 220kV feeder of AT7–250MVA transformer
- New installation for 110kV feeder of AT7–250MVA MBA transformer
- New installation for 02 feeders of 110kV transmission line
- Replace and upgrade equipment at 112 circuit breaker feeder
- Replace and upgrade equipment at 100 ring circuit breaker feeder
- Replace and extend the 110kV busbar
- Connection of control, protection, measurement and signal systems
- Installing fire alarm and firefighting system for AT7 220/110/22kV – 250MVA transformer
- Earthing system, lightning protection and lighting system
During the implementation of the Project, transporting the 250MVA transformer weighing more than 120 tons to the operating location at the 220/110kV Tri An substation faced many difficulties, especially multimodal transport by road and waterway Tri An wharf to Hieu Liem wharf requires the mobilization of many specialized equipment and vehicles for transporting super-heavy cargo and the support and coordination between the National Load Dispatch Centre and Tri An Hydropower Plant in regulating Dong Nai river water level appropriately to ensure safety and convenience for the process of transporting transformers on and off the barges and the process of waterway transportation.
With high determination and tireless efforts of AITCORP and related units, at 21:30 on 04/04/2023, the project of increasing capacity of 220/110kV Tri An substation has been successfully current carrying energized.
The project is invested with the purpose of preventing overload for the existing 125MVA transformers of Tri An substation, meeting the development load needs of the regional power grid, receiving and transmitting the capacity of expanded Tri An hydropower plant project the National Power System, thereby improving the ability to supply electricity for socio-economic development of the Southeast region.
Sincere thanks to Electricity of Vietnam, Vietnam Electricity Power Projects Management Board No.3 and related units for coordinating and supporting AIT CORP to complete the project.
Congratulations to the staff of AITCORP!
Image: Outdoor primary equipment
Image: Computer controlling system at the substation
Image: Electrical cabinets provided by AIT CORP
Image: The control screen of the computer system at the substation deployed by EGRID - a member unit of AIT GROUP
Image: AT7 transformer